Okay, it's obvious
okay, they jacked fellow jersey Tony D on the Jackson 5 sample (RIP)
okay, i had a hoody in the early 90's with the NBN logo (thanks RW)
okay, i may not be down with it anymore
as okay, i ain't ...a young whipper snapper livin' da single life now either
but "when you do it do it well and make sure that it counts
You're now down with a discount"
My Blog List
- ► 2010 (93)
- One for the late night crew! Air
- Some classic mixes for fans of hip-hop, soul and d...
- Tune of the day-People Under the Stairs
- Two for the late night crew! Make it last forever
- Give me the night with Gwen McCrae
- King Britt returns to Cork!
- Some for the late night crew! The Beatles covered!...
- Give me the night-Rare Pleasure-Let me down easy
- Tunes of the day-Nine/The Spinners
- Hip-house deserves respect!
- RIP Patrick Swayze and Darren Sutherland
- One for the late night crew! Roy Orbison
- Give me the night with Black Sheep
- One for the late night crew! The New Holidays
- Give me the night with Naught by Nature
- Tune of the weekend! Tom Waits
- Put on your dancing shows and party like it's 1979...
- Give me the night with Labi Siffre
- Give me the night with the Turntable Orchestra
- Spread a little love and JAM!
- Define the decade?
- One for the late night crew! Group Home
- ▼ September (22)
- ► 2008 (36)
- ► 2007 (27)
- I'm a DJ from Cork in Ireland. I work with RedFM, presenting Red Drive, The Hitlist and my specialist show, Black on Red. I'm probably best known for being one of the main hip-hop/soul DJ's in Cork and Ireland. I've been DJing in Cork since the early 90's in legendary clubnights such as Sweat in Sir Henrys, Mor Disco, Free La Funk, Yo Latino and also Jam and Jam Junior at the Savoy and the Pavilion. I've also held down long term residencies at clubs around Ireland such as Brown Sugar at the Kitchen in Dublin, U-Turn at Ri Ra in Dublin, Jazz Juice at the GPO in Galway, Thompson Garage in Belfast, the Soul Clinic, Dee-Bop, Meltdown and Mo Bounce in Limerick and i've played abroad in the United States and the U.K. on numerous occasions. I also write a music column for the Evening Echo and i'm a regular contributor to the U.K.'s Blues and Soul, the longest running black music magazine in the world. These days i run the Pavilion, a music venue in Cork, which hosts my Jam night every few Fridays http://www.pavilioncork.com also you can catch me at http://djstevieg.podomatic.com