One for the late night crew---and one of the best
Dedicated to the Africa Brasil crew starting a new night at the Pavilion Cork bar tomorrow-free entry
I'll be warming up between 8 and 10 spinning soul and world vibes
My Blog List
- Rise and shine soul! Sam Cooke 4
- Rise and shine soul! Sam Cooke 3
- One for the late night crew! Fela Kuti
- Rise and shine soul! Sam Cooke 2
- Living legends-Prince
- Rise and shine soul! Sam Cooke
- Rise and shine soul! Gil Scott Heron part 5
- Rise and shine soul! Gil Scott Heron part 4
- Rise and shine soul! Gil Scott Heron part 3
- Rise and shine soul! Gil Scott Heron part 2
- Rise and shine soul! Gil Scott Heron
- "I guess i'll see you next lifetime"
- It's alright!
- I thought i told ya that we don't stop!
- Bringing that Hip-house back!
- I wanna rock right now!
- So let it be house!
- Git on up!
- ▼ February (19)
- ► 2009 (390)
- ► 2008 (36)
- ► 2007 (27)
- I'm a DJ from Cork in Ireland. I work with RedFM, presenting Red Drive, The Hitlist and my specialist show, Black on Red. I'm probably best known for being one of the main hip-hop/soul DJ's in Cork and Ireland. I've been DJing in Cork since the early 90's in legendary clubnights such as Sweat in Sir Henrys, Mor Disco, Free La Funk, Yo Latino and also Jam and Jam Junior at the Savoy and the Pavilion. I've also held down long term residencies at clubs around Ireland such as Brown Sugar at the Kitchen in Dublin, U-Turn at Ri Ra in Dublin, Jazz Juice at the GPO in Galway, Thompson Garage in Belfast, the Soul Clinic, Dee-Bop, Meltdown and Mo Bounce in Limerick and i've played abroad in the United States and the U.K. on numerous occasions. I also write a music column for the Evening Echo and i'm a regular contributor to the U.K.'s Blues and Soul, the longest running black music magazine in the world. These days i run the Pavilion, a music venue in Cork, which hosts my Jam night every few Fridays http://www.pavilioncork.com also you can catch me at http://djstevieg.podomatic.com